miércoles, 1 de abril de 2009

disculpame

My blog keeping up has been lacking, and for those of you keeping track, I am sorry for it.  I have made it from Monterrico to Mexico City in the time since I last left you.  Along the way I visited the colonial ruins of Antigua...




the Mayan ruins in Tikal...


Perched river side in Rio Dulce y Livingston...


Swept through San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Oaxaca proper, and Puebla...






I have seen so much of a mostly beautiful land and also been able to peer inside myself a little more closely.  I have made some amazing friends and learned bastante espanol.  I have eaten the yummiest fruit and some delicious tamales.  I have seeked out and encountered some of the most dreamy hot chocolates [lo siento Mexico, pero Guatemala has you beat].  Sunday I saw a live concert downtown in the zocalo of Mexico City.  Yesterday I visited a David LaChappelle exhibition.  Friday I will go and see los luchadores.  And the monday following next I will see all my lovelys in Austin, where I will return to make my home otra vez.  I cannot wait to swim in Barton Springs and run at Town Lake and camp at Big Bend and shop the bulk section at Central Market and drink a Lone Star con mis compadres   !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario