viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

Una pieza de mi corazon

está en Xela para siempre. Pero, tengo que salir. If I can find paz in this crazy city, I know the rest of the country has plenty to teach me. I leave on Tuesday for a five day hike from Nebaj to Todos Santos. In Todos Santos I will study some more español for a week, whilst taking in the paísaje and las vistas. The village is small, and mostly indigena, so lots of spanish speaking to do! I will so miss mi maestro aquì, Alberto. He is un guia sabio and a great friend. I will too miss the city life. I cannot deny the part of me that loves the noise and chaos. I will miss the friends I have found here, both in the students and the staff: Carlos, Mynar, Freddy, Isabel, Blair, Andrew, Susana, Alison, Shai, Murtaza and everyone else who has leant to me sus compañia, muchas gracias. These three weeks and you have made a new home for me. I hope to come back again and again. Mucho gusto Xela. Mucho gusto amigos.

1 comentario:

  1. you´re not leaving Xela for good are you? maybe i´ll see you there in a couple weeks or so eh? have a great trip!

    ResponderEliminar